Staying in control
We want you to enjoy these games with no problems at all. The vast majority of people have no problem at all in controlling their activities but for a small number of people, gambling can really be a problem. If you feel so, please email or call our customer support team if you want to discuss your problems.
If you want to discuss any of the following, always feel free to contact our customer support team.
- Discuss your Gambling activities
- Ask about Reality Checks
- To place deposit limits on your account
- Temporarily or permanently exclude yourself our Service
Our Customer Support team is well trained in all aspects of responsible gambling and is here to help you if needed.
"Gambling" a Problem?
If you feel that gambling may be taking over your (or someone else's) life, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you stay away from work, college, or school to gamble?
- Do you hide the amount of your gamble from friends or family?
- Do you gamble to escape boredom or unhappiness?
- Have family or friends ever criticized your gambling?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of time or money you have spent on gambling?
- After losing, do you feel you have to win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone?
- Have you lied, stolen, or borrowed to get money for gambling or to pay a gambling debt?
- Do arguments, frustrations, anger, or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
If your answer is yes then you are most likely to have a gambling problem. The more you answer 'yes' to these questions above the more likely it is that you have a serious gambling problem.
If you feel that you would like to prevent yourself from gambling completely, then total self-exclusion is available. A player may request self-exclusion via email, live help, or telephone contact.
(Please note that: Exclusion requests made via email, live help, or telephone will not take place until the player and their details are fully verified.)
To register an account with us, you must be at least 18 years old or have reached the minimum gambling age in your country of residence. Attempting to place a bet or registering an account to place a bet whilst under the age of 18 or the gambling minimum age is illegal. We take our obligations seriously in this area, and we have sophisticated systems and technologies in place to conduct electronic age verification checks on all of our consumers. Additional documents, such as a copy of your passport and/or driver's license, may be requested. If it is determined that you are under the age of 18 or the legal gambling age in your country of residence, all monies you have invested will be refunded to you, and no winnings will be paid out.
There are a handful of third-party applications that can be used to monitor or restrict the use of the device's access to the Internet. Parents or Guardians can use them as children can get to unlawful or illegal websites. Some of them are: